- Deeply Offended
- Aryan Invasion Theory - The Truth
- Both, Galileo and Aristotle were wrong
- Morarji Desai On Mount Rushmore
- PT Barnum - Seven Pillars of Western Wisdom
- St.Barnum Computes The Cost Of Dining Alone
- St.Barnum - 'Inside Dope' On US Elections
- St.Barnum - Indians Cows Behind Global Warming!?
- PT Barnum - Pope Announces Cannonisation
International Econom… on PT Barnum – Seven Pillar… caprizchka on Aryan Invasion Theory –… masculineffort on St.Barnum – Indians Cows… Daneshwar Sharma on St.Barnum – Indians Cows… senthil on Aryan Invasion Theory –…
Tag Archives: population problem
St.Barnum – Indians Cows Behind Global Warming!?
Cattle in India started getting blamed for global warming (Indian cattle fart too much!). UN and FAO got involved in this psuedo scientific study. 10% of the earth’s population, in the developed world (largely the western world), does not adequately … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged developed world, FAO, global warming, Greens, Indian Cattle, pollution, population problem, poverty, PT Barnum 3 Comments